Tuesday, October 6, 2009

“I will not renew my season tickets unless Bobby Valentine is back with the team in some capacity next year.”

Found on Brooklyn Met Fan:

"I just called the Mets season tickets customer relations line (718-565-4360) and told them them I was a season ticket holder (which I am). I went on to say that I don’t know if you guys log these calls, but I am very disappointed with the management of the Mets (in particular with Omar Minaya and Jerry Manuel). I am very disappointed in today’s news, which seems to indicate that both Omar and Jerry will be back next year. At this point, I do not intend to renew my season tickets. And I will not renew my season tickets unless Bobby Valentine is back with the team in some capacity next year.

The man on the phone responded by saying that yes, he does log these calls, and thanks very much for calling.

Anyone who feels similarly to me, I think today is a good day to call (end of season plus the news that Jerry will be back next year). It seems pretty clear that the Mets are not making any changes to management over the offseason."

This sounds like a great idea. I can't believe that after such a horrible season they're giving these guys another chance next year.

No comments: