Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Keith Hernandez to make Seinfeld return?

In Keith's recent interview with the San Francisco Chronicle, the subject turned to Seinfeld, as it always does. Here's what he had to say:

Malone: I read that the Seinfeld cast is going to be on an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm…

Hernandez: What’s that?

Malone: The Larry David show on HBO.

Hernandez: Oh yeah, I read something about that.

Malone: As a Seinfeld veteran, can you get yourself in on that?

Hernandez, : Oh no, no, I’m out.

Malone: No more acting?

Hernandez: I never really pursued acting as a career. I was in New York and we won the World Series and it’s amazing what things do. Things just kind of fell in my lap when I said I was retired. But I never took acting lessons and never went out and did auditions to actively pursue acting as a career. I just had fun with it and took advantage of the opportunity, and it’s been a wonderful experience.

Malone: How much longer do you figure you’ll be announcing games for SNY?

Hernandez: I don’t like to look far into the future. I’m enjoying my work. I don’t see myself retiring or not doing this in the near future. You never know how you’re going to feel 5-6-7 years down the road, or even three years down the road. But I’m enjoying what I’m doing and have no thought about packing it in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

after this i can never look at keith the same way

http://www.imkeithhernandez.com/